AXIS 211M NETWORK CAMERA
Discontinued. Please Call for Best Replacement
This Camera is DISCONTINUED. Suggested replacement is the Axis M1114.
Megapixel video surveillance
AXIS 211M Network Camera is a high performance megapixel network camera, designed for professional video surveillance in locations such as retail stores, schools, banks and governmental buildings.
Exceptional image detail
AXIS 211M features a 1.3 megapixel sensor that delivers crisp and clear images, perfect for the identification of objects and persons. The high quality lens uses DC-iris control for improving the depth of field and protecting the sensor at intensely illuminated scenes. The megapixel resolution allows important areas like entrances or checkouts to be monitored in great detail.
Larger area coverage
The increased resolution can also be used to provide a significantly larger overview.
- Megapixel resolution
- Progressive scan
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Power over Ethernet
- Two-way audio support
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Servcie (QoS)ÌÎå«ÌÎ_which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API)ÌÎå«ÌÎ_for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications