Axis P1365-E MK II Network Camera
- Axis Sales by Consultation Only. Call A Certified Specialist Today, 866-448-3066
A camera that’s rough and ready
AXIS P1365-E Mk II is ready for outdoor installation in tough environments – it can withstand temperatures as low as -40 °C and as high as 50 °C (-40 °F to 122 °F). And arctic temperature control ensures safe start-up at temperatures down to -40 °C/°F, even after a power failure. With IP66, IP67, NEMA 4X and IK10 ratings, you can be sure that the camera housing is resistant to both harsh weather conditions and vandalism. And AXIS P1365-E Mk II comes with a wall mount and a sunshield to protect it from dust, rain, snow and sun.
Sharp images. Low bandwidth
AXIS P1365-E Mk II features Axis’ Zipstream technology, which analyses the video stream in real time to identify areas of interest. These areas are compressed a bit less than other areas, preserving important details in full image quality, while reducing storage and bandwidth by up to 50%. The result is high-quality images and significant savings.
- Robust and impact resistant
- -40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122 °F)
- Lightfinder for color images even in very low light
- Up to 50/60 fps in HDTV 1080p
- Zipstream – saves bandwidth without sacrificing quality