Panasonic WV-SC384 i-PRO SmartHD PTZ Dome Network Camera
The i-PRO SmartHD WV-SC384 model is an HD network dome camera that provides feature-rich pan-tilt-zoom control, auto-tracking of 720p high-definition (HD) images and full-frame 1280x960-pixel images at up to 30 images per second. It provides multiple H.264 (High profile) and JPEG video streams for simultaneous real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording. Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control features include a 360-degree map shot that provides the full 360-degree field of view, separated into eight thumbnail images taken at 45-degree intervals. Clicking on any thumbnail easily directs the PTZ camera. The WV-SC384 dome camera uses Panasonic's UniPhier(R) LSI chip (H.264 high-profile format) to combine HD video and real-time video streaming at a lower data size. A new 1.3-megapixel MOS image sensor enables high sensitivity and lower power consumption. To increase user system options, the camera is Open Network Video Interface (ONVIF)-compliant, while system migration is more easily facilitated with the H.264 or MPEG-4 selectable format. Wide Dynamic Range and Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technologies combine to deliver 128x wider dynamic range than conventional cameras. Face Wide Dynamic Range ensures clear images of faces, and a face-detection function detects the position of human faces and sends the information by XML or video stream.
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel double speed MOS Sensor
- High resolution recording by "UniPhier (R)"
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- 18x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom enabling 216x zoom. 36x extra optical zoom under VGA resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 432x zoom
- Face Wide Dynamic technology ensures clear images of the face
- High sensitivity: 0.6 lx (Color), 0.6 lx (B/W) at F1.6 (Wide)
- Supports SSL, DDNS
- ONVIF compliant model