Vivotek FD8169 IP Camera
VIVOTEK FD8169 is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera specifically designed for indoor security applications with a compact, stylish exterior. Equipped with a 2MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the FD8169 is an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video up to 2 Megapixel.
In order to adapt to constantly changing lighting conditions, the FD8169 features a removable IR-cut filter as well as improved IR illuminators effective up to 15M for superior image quality around the clock. Featuring 3D Noise Reduction Technology, it enables the FD8169 to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions, which also helps to reduce bandwidth from sensor noise.
The FD8169 supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With H.264, and MJPEG compatibility both included, multiple streams can be simultaneously transmitted in any of these formats at different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for versatile platforms. Thereby it further optimizes bandwidth and storage efficiency.
Incorporating a number of advanced features standard for VIVOTEK cameras, including tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the FD8169 is the ideal solution for your indoor surveillance needs.
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 15 Meters
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Build-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments