Vivotek FD816BA-HF2 Fixed Dome Network Camera
VIVOTEK’s FD816BA-H is a series of indoor dome network cameras equipped with a Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK’s WDR Pro and SNV technology, the series is capable of capturing high quality and high visibility video whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The FD816BA-H series provides flexible options for both fixed focus for simple operation, and remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustments remotely. As a professional day/night camera, the FD816BA-H series features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30M for superior image quality around the clock. The camera also adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
For indoor applications, VIVOTEK’s FD816BA-H series is armed with a built-in PIR sensor to help detect unexpected events and provide security in real time. When selecting the VIVOTEK FD816BA-H series, users have two options: the FD816BA-HF2 and the FD816BA-HT. Choosing the appropriate model will ensure any focusing requirements can be met.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Real-time H.264, and MJPEG Compression
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Support Installation with AM-712 Outdoor Conduit Box