Vivotek FD8177-HT Fixed Dome Network Camera
VIVOTEK’s FD8177-HT is an indoor dome network camera equipped with a 4MP sensor enabling resolution of 2688x1520 at 30 fps. Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, FD8177-HT is capable of capturing high quality images whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The FD8177-HT includes a remote focus lens for different monitoring range demands and is equipped with 30-meter IR illuminators for improved night visibility. To further enhance indoor applications, a PIR sensor is built-in to detect unexpected events.
Through employing VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, the FD8177-HT provides great image quality while still maintaining low bandwidth. Additionally, VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized applications for various user scenarios.
- 30 fps @ 2688x1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- 2.8 ~ 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- IR Illuminators up to 30M with Smart IR II
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560x1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability