Vivotek FE8174 IP Camera
VIVOTEK FE8174 is the latest fisheye fixed dome network camera from VIVOTEK, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel resolution sensor with superb image quality. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå¢ÌÎå«Ì´Ì panoramic view (wall mount) or 360ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå¢ÌÎå«Ì´Ì surround view (ceiling/floor/table mount) without blind spots, the camera is able to provide coverage of wide, open areas, such as airports, shopping malls, parking lots, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE8174 offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic view, and regional view for various mounting applications. With the latest cutting-edge image processing capabilities, hemispherical images captured from the fisheye camera can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis. In addition, in both the panoramic as well as regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to easily zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI). The new cutting-edge Pixel Calculator function helps the user to ensure the image quality of a desired area.
As with all VIVOTEK true day/night cameras, the FE8174 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. Together with 802.3af compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage, EN50155 mobile surveillance and iPad applications, the FE8174 is indisputably the top choice for constructing a robust surveillance system with the greatest coverage possible.
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 1.5 mm Fisheye Lens for 180ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå¢ÌÎå«Ì´Ì Panoramic View and 360ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå¢ÌÎå«Ì´Ì Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Pixel Calculator for Image Clarity Measurement
- Support Local or Client Side Dewarping