The new MA8391-ETV is the most versatile product offering to date from VIVOTEK. The MA8391-ETV provides high resolution images through four independent sensors, with each sensor utilizing a remote focus lens. By having each sensor independent of each other, the MA8391-ETV can view four different regions simultaneously and therefore reduce the total number of cameras needed for surveillance, helping to reduce total installation time and costs.
Featuring four independent 3MP CMOS Sensors, the MA8391-ETV network camera can provide the most flexibility in surveillance monitoring. Each sensor utilizes a 2.8 to 8 mm remote focus lens and 3-axis design along a circular track to enable full 360° coverage. This enables the MA8391-ETV to capture every angle for comprehensive video coverage from a single IP address, making this camera ideally suited for surveillance in areas such as hallway intersections, building corners, parking garages/lots, and shopping malls.
In addition to its versatile coverage, the MA8391-ETV is armed with a robust IP66 and IK10-rated housing to enable the multidirectional camera to withstand rain and dust as well as to protect against vandalism or tampering.
- 12-Megapixel Total Resolution
- 4 Independent Sensors, Adjustable Views
- Remote Focus
- 7 fps (2048x1536) per Sensor
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- -40°C ~ 55°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot